Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dinosaur Museum

Mitzi, Jon, their boys, Henry, and I all went to the museum while they were here for Christmas.  I didn't realized how big it was.  The is a hall you can walk thru that looks like you are walking thru the stars Henry made me go thru it with him about seven times!  I wished I could have gone to really look at everything and read the information.....but I have a 3 year old so i chased him.  Part of Jon's family was there also so they helped with Fistan and Zeddi!  What busy boys we have!! 







I made him hold still for a few seconds so I could get a picture of him with a dinosaur.  He wasn't happy about it!

I pulled him off this railing quite a few times!  My monkey boy!




This was a water erosion experiment but mostly the boys just wanted to play in the sand and water.  There were little trees and dinosaurs to bury in the sand.


They also had fossils in the sand to dig out but it really was a sand box for the boys.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you changed your blog title. I really like it. You blogged a ton today. Great pictures, I especially laughed at the blurry one of Henry with the delighted and mischevious grin on his face. How come there were no pictures of YOU? I know, I know. . . I only have one picture out of the dozens that prove that your Dad didn't go on our honeymoon alone.

    ReplyDelete