Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Don't Worry I didn't fall of the face of the earth................................

Just feel like it today!!  My blogging is sadly lacking for the last few months but don't worry I have been alive so i will be catching up on the things that have been happening.  My sister was here so there will be a lot of 'cousin pictures' those are always fabulous.  But first my adventures of the day!  You would think that after being on medication for as long as I have that I would remember that when you change meds you should expect to be sick I forgot today and the upset stomach really surprised me.  Crazy huh!  Lets blame my morning project on that!  I crochet a hat for my new niece Zoey last Saturday and really it was a preemie or doll hat so I made another one this morning but in my attempt to make it bigger I made my 6 month old niece Beatrix a hat.  Don't worry Zoey you will get one eventually!  And while I was trying to add a ruffle to the hat my wonderful Henry pulled all my yarn out and jumped on it repeatedly unraveling a lot of it, laughing and laughing.  Oh he was having a great time.  I should have taken a picture. 



This is the same child who will talk to anyone as long as he starts that conversation.  We picked up my sister-in-laws father last week to take him to babysit her dog while she went to the hospital to have her baby and on the way there Henry told him all about when he was a baby in my tummy and he came out my bum and it hurt bad. 

That is all for today.  

1 comment: