Monday, January 31, 2011

My Crocheting Fun

I have been crocheting silly animals and things. Here are some pictures.  This first one is the Peas in a Pod that was for Caroline.  The snowman that Henry claimed.  The little pink worm I made in Kansas that I keep forgetting to put a mouth on, and and apple with a little green worm inside that my mother-in-law got for Christmas.




This is Harry the Hippo his head is slightly tipped to the side.  I am still learning.  Next to the hippo are Henry's scarf and headband that had to be done in blue.

These are the headbands and hat I made for Beatrix.  I also decided she needed a mouse. 

And these are Henry's pets.  He had to have them all to nap or got to sleep at night.  The mouse pattern didn't have legs but Henry didn't want it until I put them on.  So his mouse has legs and is now one of the pets.  The others are a fish we purchased at the Atlanta Aquarium and Kevin's baby from the Disney movie "Up".

I also crocheted a baby sea turtle that was really funny but forgot to take a picture before Zeddi got it.   I do plan on making more because it was really funny so there will be a picture eventually.  Right now I am mostly working on an afghan for my sister-in-law.  I have a pattern that has you make 63 squares of different stitches, I have five done.  It is good because I am learning new stitches even if I have to undo more than once.   

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got pictures of these things before you gave them out. Too Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!!! I totally wish i could do that!

    ReplyDelete